Several weeks ago, I was approached by our parent “class captain” to make a special canvas from all the kiddies, as a parting gift. She had an idea in mind and when I got home to do a search, I came upon another lovely idea for a Dandelion ‘puff’.
I set to work practically immediately and this is the result. I’m quite pleased with how it turned out, considering it was the very first time I’d ever attempted something like this. Each little ‘pod’ contains the fingerprint of each child in the class.
And then two weeks ago I was asked to do another! Here is the result. I wanted to give it a bit of a ‘dusk’ feel, hence the okra, yellow, mauve and charcoal colour scheme.